GoDaddy (David) emptied my cart while I was on phone with them for auction problem that they didn't fix and wound up emptying my auction cart also, probably bought the .coms themselves because in the matter of minutes they weren't available.There was no supervisor there so they said one will call in morning which the call never came.

I called myself only for them to tell me oh well your 2+ days spent researching and placing in cart isn't our problem and Im just beat. This just shows how there only about there bottom line and steal from there customers.

On there auction page they had 420experience.com for $2450 I think and 420experiences.com for $12 which I put in cart along with 420diva.com for 10 or 12 also I had 10 more that I'm betting they now own and are charging premium pricing.Now to spend a few hours researching where to park my 100+ domains.

Review about: Godaddy Technical Support.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Godaddy?

Comments

Shopify - DID NOT RECEIVE MY PURCHASE Shopify "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..." Read more GoDaddy Scammed/Fraud me! Godaddy "This is my story on how Go Daddy scammed/fraud me. The one thing that's not in this is that i got a $347.10 ticket from the police over the whole thing..." Read more Scammed by Shopify Seller Shopify "dvexart.myshopify.com and vinequest3.myshopify.com are the same seller. He invoiced me from dvexart account first but something went wrong so he refunded my payment. Then, claimed he couldn't invoice me again..." Read more Bluehost - Charged for extra 4GB of VPS RAM but never provided the resources Bluehost "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more