GoDaddy (David) emptied my cart while I was on phone with them for auction problem that they didn't fix and wound up emptying my auction cart also, probably bought the .coms themselves because in the matter of minutes they weren't available.There was no supervisor there so they said one will call in morning which the call never came.

I called myself only for them to tell me oh well your 2+ days spent researching and placing in cart isn't our problem and Im just beat. This just shows how there only about there bottom line and steal from there customers.

On there auction page they had 420experience.com for $2450 I think and 420experiences.com for $12 which I put in cart along with 420diva.com for 10 or 12 also I had 10 more that I'm betting they now own and are charging premium pricing.Now to spend a few hours researching where to park my 100+ domains.

Review about: Godaddy Technical Support.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Godaddy Technical Support
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Godaddy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion