Pr, Rhone-Alpes

My Experience:

Support call not answered

Support call finally answered by a machine but customer number and pin not recognised. Credit card not recognised.

Asked for customer number and pin to be set up to be recognised.

Call 4 days later

Support call not answered

After and endless set of menus got through to rep.

Asked for customer number and pin to be set up to be recognised. This is the second time and for company that prides itself in its customer service, this is not good.

Rep put the phone down.

I recommend you find another company, this will impact your business

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Godaddy. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Godaddy to "answer my support call by email - i don't want to talk to any of your overburdened staff. why does your domain transfer service for chf7.99 take me to domain buy for chf69.99?".

The most disappointing in user's experience was service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Godaddy domain service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Godaddy?

Comments

Fulton, Maryland, United States #1234231

Purchased from Glen Burnie Maryland location.I ASKED questions several times until I was satisfied.

No I didn't take what THEY SAID I could have . I test drive with a friend. When I was satisfied I got a car of MY choice. I understood the payments when they would begin.

Yes the intresr rare is HIGH AS *** however make your payments on time do other things to build your credit then TRADE OR REFINANCE the car. Bad credit isn't a PERMANENT disease. Kredit Karma is FREE and helpful use this tool as a guide. Before purchasing a car know what you want and why Google the vehicle n become knowledgeable.

If it seems too good to be true WALK AWAY. Their personal insurance is HIGH AS *** AND ONLY INSURES THE CAR YES THIS IS TRUE. They are protecting their own intrest. Do your part protect yours.

My vehicle is ok .I pay On time n have insurance