When i call on go daddy customer support she put me on hold more than 20 mins after that she back and again she put me on hold more than approx 30 min , Its so frustrating and irritating to wait so long and waist time and money . I have problem in my mail account i complain at least 3-4 times each and every time agent tell me that it takes up to 24 to 48 hours , but it not updated . I think Go Daddy must focus on customer convince and work on technical support loophole to provide best service to their customers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Godaddy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Godaddy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hosting category for more informed decision or compare Godaddy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Godaddy?

Comments

same happing with me i m waiting more than one hour. Worst technical support .

Godaddy - Froud from webdisgner Godaddy " I am Mahmood ul hasan.new customer of godaddy.com .i purchase a domain form gogaddy.com date Jan 26 2016.I am new in this field.so i send all information to a..." Read more Godaddy - My highest bid then our domain is not my account Godaddy "Winning bid notification Congratulations! You have placed the winning bid for Item Number 232245339, jiaoberoi.com, in the amount of US$12.00. To complete your purchase, click the button below and log..." Read more Shopify - Delivery Service Review Shopify "I ordered one item for a Christmas gift for my granddaughter never received I will show you what I got and the payment was taken. I sent email after email..." Read more Shopify - Item not received Shopify "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more