Usability

On my recommendation ( user 74330436), client has purchase a VPS from godaddy ( client user 135491364) on date 13/07/2017 in morning.Event today we have purchase Express Service also.

But till today we could not able to host client website. And their support always their words and put those terms & conditions which does not told at the time of sale. every time support raise ticket or ask to wait 24-48 hours or sale more service. Now support system is saying that we could provide you help, due to limited support.

further assistance could provide only if you purchase express service from us.Company has worst hosting and support.

Review about: Godaddy Web Hosting.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Godaddy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Godaddy - CHEATERS Godaddy "GODADDY ARE CHEATERS . THE CASH PARKING ACCOUNT OF GODADDY IS VERY PATHETIC. GUYS NEVER EVER LIST YOUR DOMAIN NAMES FOR PARKING AT GODADDY.COM THERE WERE MULTIPLE TIMES THAT THE AMOUNT..." Read more Godaddy - Froud from webdisgner Godaddy " I am Mahmood ul hasan.new customer of godaddy.com .i purchase a domain form gogaddy.com date Jan 26 2016.I am new in this field.so i send all information to a..." Read more GoDaddy doesn't like Loyal Canadian Customers Godaddy "If you are a loyal Canadian customer GoDaddy charges you TWICE what they charge a new Canadian customer. If you are American they charge you the same either way. To..." Read more Hostgator steals. Flat out bank theft. Hostgator "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..." Read more Bacteria/fungus INSIDE FERRERO ROCHER 2017 Ferrero Rocher "Got a box of ferrero rochers on the 21st of July (expire September 2017) in Australia. Took a *** out of one of them so it spilt in half then..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Costway - Defective Washing Machine Costway "I received the washing machine on July 7, 2017. After reading the manual, i started using it. I was able to wash 3 loads of baby clothes, which was my..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more