I have onlineshopping portal hosted on godaddy in shared hosting server litte traffic increases they guide me to go upgrade resources and i done same my site is completely gone down again when ever i call up godaddy team they wil take 1 hour and more time resolve but after disconnet call again issue will raise i fuckedup my bussiness got a bad re views from my custmers and every day 2 hr site will down content will not apper any more i strugle lot and lot godaddy worest service and again gone into next level of vps in godaddy but fully managed service its not fully managed fully *** my self paying 28k again they all ways trying guide get money from customer.its my experiance in hole month i face the problems in godaddy my suggestion will should not go with any service godaddy its completely cheating customer .

small scale bussiness pls dont choose godaddy for hosting wewill feel after wat mistake we done .godaddy is sales team is poor and not trained properly hour togather they will wast our time puting hold on call.

Review about: Godaddy Customer Care.

I didn't like: Extremely unprofessional, Poor customer service at best, Customer service, Questionable ethics, Bad expeiance.

Had an Experience with Godaddy?

Comments