I have onlineshopping portal hosted on godaddy in shared hosting server litte traffic increases they guide me to go upgrade resources and i done same my site is completely gone down again when ever i call up godaddy team they wil take 1 hour and more time resolve but after disconnet call again issue will raise i fuckedup my bussiness got a bad re views from my custmers and every day 2 hr site will down content will not apper any more i strugle lot and lot godaddy worest service and again gone into next level of vps in godaddy but fully managed service its not fully managed fully *** my self paying 28k again they all ways trying guide get money from customer. its my experiance in hole month i face the problems in godaddy my suggestion will should not go with any service godaddy its completely cheating customer .

small scale bussiness pls dont choose godaddy for hosting wewill feel after wat mistake we done . godaddy is sales team is poor and not trained properly hour togather they will wast our time puting hold on call.

Review about: Godaddy Customer Care.

I didn't like: Extremely unprofessional, Poor customer service at best, Questionable ethics, Bad expeiance.

Comments