Customer service is horrible and rude.They won't renew my domain name because I cannot recall the 4 digit pin they said they assigned to me 5 years ago, my credit card number is different from the one in their files ( who has the same CC 5 years later), and my email address has changed.

They want proof of my ID, which is fine, but requiring documentation of my business from the IRS is ridiculous. They told me to go thru a change order request, but it requires that I give up all legal rights and possibly lose the domain name.

Use a competitor to register your domain.This company is evil.

Review about: Hosting Domain Names Email Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Godaddy Domain Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Get this done without incredible hassle

Had an Experience with Godaddy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Hostgator steals. Flat out bank theft. Hostgator "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..." Read more My review against leading domain hosting provider - GoDaddy. Godaddy "Hi this is to leave my review against leading domain hosting provider - GoDaddy. I am an online book seller - onlyschoolbooks.com and from India. I must say I am..." Read more Ahead Hosting - No Ahead Hosting "No ahead-hosting.com money back guarantee SCAM Buyer Beware I purchased ahead-hosting.com web hosting and autoblog but seller suspended my account after only 7 days and claimed that I violated the..." Read more Shopify Straight Outta Love Shipping Service Review Shopify "I made a purchase back before November 2016 through an e store www.straightouttalove.com which uses the Shopify software. It was a simple shirt and total cost $44.94 on Order#3963. I..." Read more Fedex - Box dropped off on my rain soaked lawn Fedex "I was home during one of the worse rainstorms that my town had seen all year. All of a sudden I her my dog barking. I looked out and saw..." Read more Netspend - Gave away my money Netspend "I reported my card lost on June 19th and ordered a new card as reflected in the first image. Then, June 24th the next image shows I had NO active..." Read more Greystar - Unorganized and unjust credit reporting Greystar "I moved out of Jefferson Lakeside Apartments 5/31/2013. I turned in my 90 day notice, manager at that time emailed me back to confirm. In 07/2014 I was attempting to..." Read more Tpd - Don't buy blinds from Rostom,Lebnon Tpd "I bought Rostom blinds recently. And I found the fabric was damage.I ask them to change but there is no people to help me to change.I bought 200pcs roller blinds..." Read more