Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu

There was a server cancellation which didnt meet our requirements and i was supposed to receive a cheque refund within 5 weeks.I login to my account and seems like the ticket has been closed just because an godaddy agent from India dint respond to the Agent from Us without any intimation.

godaddy agents did a perfect job while making the sales with all false promises and now when it is really time for them to actually help and provide support no one seems to take responsibility. Every time i call them regarding this issue or try contacting the agents who assisted me with full heart and soul with blood and sweat pouring virtually while making the sale is not available at all times. No one seems to me responding via emails either. I simply dont care.

I just need the Money back without a single penny missing.

Customer Number: 83818595

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of godaddy customer care. Godaddy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned godaddy customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Godaddy.

Had an Experience with Godaddy?

Comments