My review was marked as resolved. It was NOT resolved!!!!!!

Update by user Nov 02

I asked about monthly payments and was told it was yearly only. I emailed Go Daddy office of the CEO and again was told YEARLY ONLY! I paid for my "free" emails when I bought my domain and now they want to start charging me. A monthly pament is more than a large yearly sum!!!

Go Daddy was once suitable for the small personal user and wanted that business.

In my opinion, Go Daddy wants large customers and not individuals!

Emailing the office of the CEO is a waste of my time!!!

Original review posted by user Nov 02

I have been told by Go Daddy customer support, "We are tired of giving away free email!" A few days later, I called about another issue and asked about my email. I was told they are ending free email and I would have to buy 5 email boxes for $120 per year.

A monthly pament is more than a large yearly sum!!!

In my opinion, Go Daddy wants large customers and not individuals! Emailing the office of the CEO is a waste of my time!!!

+14% Add Photo or Video

Product or Service Mentioned: Godaddy Email Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

GoDaddy Pros: Customer service call center.

GoDaddy Cons: Overall experience.

• Expensive Renewals