Verified Reviewer

It is the second time that this happened to me with Godaddy. I purchase a domain create an email, pay for it and at some point I am disconnected.

Cant receive nor send any email with that domain. I call them; each time I get a different excuse or just their standard I have escalated it to the special department, they will get in touch with you in z48 hours crap! With my 1st domain, I tried to get it done for a very long time. It almost became a full time job to be on the phone with go daddy.

They might not know that once you give the whole world your business card, there is now way to update a new email as you will never see them again! At some point, I just let go and forgot about that domain with its website!!

Now after years, I made the same mistake to get a new domain for another line of business. Same thing happened with my new domain. Purchased, used, it stopped connecting me to my existing clients.

I cant tell you how many times I called. I am paying my monthly fees but not getting my service. It seems to be their company culture to ignore the client and to just sleep. When I told friends that, their response was that I must bec crazy to try business with those bunch of kids.

I should do engage with local companies l. There were many brilliant and dynamic companies out there. Thats what Im gonna do. A company that calls it self a technology company, not able to assist on such a simple email issue should be shut down, with license taken away if they even have one!

Their service might be enough for South African level.

for the US they are elementary.

- on top of that, how arrogant they are over the phone. Unbelievable how those buttheads still exist!!!

User's recommendation: IF YOU VALUE YOUR BUSINESS DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANYWAYS WITH GODADDY.

Location: Silver Spring, Maryland

Comments

Wow, I’m shocked by all the horrible reviews about unauthorized charges and not being able to use paid for services!!! I purchased my domain through domain.com and paid over 1k for it.

I wanted to make sure I owned the domain, but knew it would be a couple of months before I was able to get everything in order to actually get the website up and running. The email I purchased as well, Inobviously planned to use right away. It’s on all my merchandise that myself and other employees as well as clients, wear, it’s on my business cards. It’s on the actual merchandise that I’ve made and sold.

After reading all these, I feel extremely discouraged about getting this issue resolved ever and don’t understand why I’m being told from domain that I have to contact godaddy to begin with!!! I never wanted to do business with them and wasn’t told or made aware that they were going to be connected to my purchase AT ALL!!!

I’m sorry to read you’re going through these ridiculous, costly issues as well. We all need to come up with a way to hold them accountable!!!!!

GoDaddy Reviews