1.3

Marcos Gonzalez

20:20 (fa 1 hora)

per a diana

I am sooooooo disapointed at Godaddy.

I have been a client for many many years always automated payer.

I have a specific domain hosted with Godaddy for many years. Where all our business is hosted on.

Hosting services for this domain expired last august 19 (not even a month ago).

All my content for our business was hosted in there.

I was told that our Credit card on file did not go through (for once, weardly enough).

It happened while we were travelling (our vacation time). We did not have connection and could not log in and didn't pay much attention to emails and technology (that's what a vacation is for anyway). It seems that we got a few emails that did not called our attention.

Not even a phone call! Not once before disconnecting all, in less than 30 days of expiration!

The thing is that when we noticed we had a problem, it's been too late.

We have lost it all.

All our website with all the business info for years! I am in disbelief that this is happening.

I am sooo disapointed at how Godaddy treats a client like us. I feel like crying really. it is so unfair.

You guys let us down big time.

Change your algorithms, do something so this wont happen to another loyal customer.

Talk to the client!!!! Send a text message! An automatic machine call. Do something!

The credit card was not expired, We were abroad with limited connectivity.

When we arrived it took us a few days to learn that our site was down.

I called today (less than a month after the expiration!!!!!)...and all is gone.

All this work for all these years for an unpaid balance of 20 bucks.

This is soooo wrong.

You say you are a great company. It doesn't seem so.

Product or Service Mentioned: Godaddy Web Hosting.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

GoDaddy Pros: Customer service call center, Tech support.

GoDaddy Cons: Poorest client management, Recommendation of inappropriate products.

• Godaddy Algorithm