A product expert will be with you soon. Position in *** is 1. Thank you for your patience.

You are now chatting with 'Kyle'

Hi Kyle,

you -

I'm looking to move my sites from iPage to Godaddy

you -

Some are HTML-based, some are Wordpress - what's the best hosting plan - I have approx. 10 sites I'm hosting

?

Kyle -

Alright, with that I would suggest using our ultimate hosting plan, or if they are large websites, a VPS

they're all small sites

Kyle -

alright, then the ultimate hosting plan will work great

you -

I don't believe I need the 'ultimate' kyle - they are small 5-page words+images sites

no ecommerce etc.

you -

they are not 'complex sites with heavy traffic' at all! As this plan is suggesting

okay, if you are having 10 sites, 5 which are wordpress

Kyle -

i am suggesting the ultimate plan

you -

okay - why can the deluxe not handle that?

Kyle -

typically I do not see that many sites being able to handle by the deluxe

you -

I don't understand - it reads @Deluxe - a great home for your MULTIPLE sites' 'Unlimited websites, unlimited storage'

Kyle -

im just suggesting this to you

Kyle -

you can choose deluxe if you like

you -

Can I speak to your supervisor please?

Kyle -

Im sorry this early no one is here

is ther a reason?

you -

Can I speak to your supervisor or not?

not at this time

you can call in if you like additional help at 480-505-8877

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of sales push to most expensive hosting. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of godaddy web hosting. Godaddy needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned godaddy web hosting in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Godaddy.

Had an Experience with Godaddy?

Comments