Dear Godaddy, I am writing this email after getting no solution from Godaddy Technical Team as well as Sales team making fool of Customer.I am briefing the Problem: On Sunday Morning(19th Mar, 2017), my server got hacked and somebody deleted all files through FTP and MySQL database was not deleted.

Then I called to godaddy support team to recover my data and your asked me that its a paid service and said- " we can recover the data till Saturday (18th March, 2017). I made the payment then and their. After that I got an email from godaddy, it will take 72 hours to recover the data. After two days, I got an email that the data is recovered.

But the real problem comes up now. When I logged in my Server, What I can see is : Godaddy recovered MySQL database, which was already their on my server. I am is this kind of service godaddy provides to customer. Godaddy charged me for giving me nothing and its been two days, I am trying to get the things done.

But none of the support team was understanding my problem and even I got a chance to get connect with Team Lead: Syed Akram. He assured me that he go through to that call recording (19th March, 2017) as well as he told me, that he will send me the confirmation email regarding he same. But I dint receive the same and when I called to take the follow up the same, that call agent said- Syed will definately get back to me. And when I asked, when he will get back to me.

Your agent said, I don't have any idea about it. I have more than 20 domains hosted over their and all are my customer, i just want a support from godaddy. Please recover the datas, which are present before 19th March, 2017. Please help me!

And at the time you reply me, please give me any diplomatic excuse, just try to be the point as our need is only back up of data's.

I hope you understand my situation.Looking for earliest support and revert.

Review about: Godaddy Web Hosting.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Godaddy?

Comments