Privacy and Data Security

Hi this is to leave my review against leading domain hosting provider - GoDaddy.I am an online book seller - onlyschoolbooks.com and from India.

I must say I am surprised to experience disgusting service of GoDaddy India team.Most of the time My website is down due to their never ending maintenance service.I took the service of ‪#‎GoDaddy‬ as I thought they are really as they claim to be. But after using them for 4 months now, I am shocked.My fellow merchants also keep complaining about GoDaddy and most of them have moved their hosting.Whenever I try to call them and follow up about an existing open issue, they take details all over again and this will go on. I am waiting for my one year to get over and then I will move if nothing change.

This post is to warn small merchants and businessmen trying to host on GoDaddy.Its your hard earned money so beware.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of godaddy domain service from Godaddy and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Godaddy to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Godaddy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Godaddy?

Comments