1.3
Privacy and Data Security
Usability

I tried to cancel domain bill when I received the email notice that my account had been charged.They did not restate the policy of 5 days to cancel.

As every other auto-renewal subscription announces. Phone call attempts left me waiting for over 30 minutes. They do not take email. Ichat said they would take care of the situation for me.

They didn't. I asked for records of the ichat. Where I was told that godaddy has many disappointing customers. Perhaps they've forgotten they are in business for customers.

And customers will on occasion find some aspects of a company lacking. Also, I went in an endless loop trying to get my password to work, or get changed. The supervisors I spoke with talked like they were on speed.

With no concern that they were speaking with someone who'd been attempting to make contact for hours, days.All very flippant.

Comments

If they tell you it's in the contract, be advised they changed to 5 day window recently.If you signed up in 2016, your contract was not 5 days.

And I agree, it's the poor attitude of their staff: Just a job, customers are just a number.A bit of empathy would go along for dealing with customers who are rightfully at point of frustration by time they get to speak with an actual human being.