Resolved

Update by user Jan 19

So, I was able to get this resolved but not through GoDaddy. According to my IT person, it's something they should have done simply, had they trained their reps appropriately.

Original review posted by user Jan 19

Unable to access account.They "can't replicate" from their end, so I'm screwed.

Related: GoDaddy Auto-Renewed Me without Notification

Absolutely no interest in helping. Lousy attitude. And ultimately unwilling to suggest other possible solutions. "It's not us." Well, yes, it is.

They have a chirpy email tree (nauseating) but then you get people who are incompetent and surly. This is a horrid company to try to get support from. The unwillingness to entertain other ideas or solutions or engage in conversation with someone who is comparatively knowledgeable about networks and technology is appalling.

The people on the phone line are simply not trained well, and I ran rings around the guy I talked to in terms of technology.So, basically useless.

Review about: Hosting Domain Names Email Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Godaddy Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $750
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Godaddy?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.