Resolved

Update by user Jan 19

So, I was able to get this resolved but not through GoDaddy. According to my IT person, it's something they should have done simply, had they trained their reps appropriately.

Original review posted by user Jan 19

Unable to access account.They "can't replicate" from their end, so I'm screwed.

Absolutely no interest in helping. Lousy attitude. And ultimately unwilling to suggest other possible solutions. "It's not us." Well, yes, it is.

They have a chirpy email tree (nauseating) but then you get people who are incompetent and surly. This is a horrid company to try to get support from. The unwillingness to entertain other ideas or solutions or engage in conversation with someone who is comparatively knowledgeable about networks and technology is appalling.

The people on the phone line are simply not trained well, and I ran rings around the guy I talked to in terms of technology.So, basically useless.

Review about: Godaddy Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Godaddy?

Comments

My review against leading domain hosting provider - GoDaddy. Godaddy "Hi this is to leave my review against leading domain hosting provider - GoDaddy. I am an online book seller - onlyschoolbooks.com and from India. I must say I am..." Read more Godaddy - Froud from webdisgner Godaddy " I am Mahmood ul hasan.new customer of godaddy.com .i purchase a domain form gogaddy.com date Jan 26 2016.I am new in this field.so i send all information to a..." Read more Shopify - Fraudulent online stores Shopify "Shopify is promoting scams. It's allowing scam artists and fraudulent stores to steal people's money. Stores sell stuff and then delete themselves from Shopify and customers don't receive the product..." Read more Godaddy - 2195 Port Issue Godaddy "I just purchased my Godaddy account to find out it blocks all connections except 80 and one other. In other words we can't use the 2195 connection that is required...." Read more Trolli candies 65Ct bag contains 55 pieces of candy Trolli "Bought the Trolli 65ct Halloween candy to make treats for my grandson's school since the class is large. Since I needed 60 pieces I decided to count them to put..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more