I got an email stating my domain 33fit.com was renewed for 9 years and charged 136.53.
So I called Go-daddy and informed them I did not make this transaction.
They said the only way to refund was to cancel the domain, which I did not want to do, I only had the domain for 3 months.
They canceled my domain that I still had 9 months ownership.
Istead of just canceling the fraudulent order they stole my domain.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Scammed me
- Total lack of security
- Poor customer service at best
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Godaddy Domain Name
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "A product expert will be with you soon. Position in *** is 1. Thank you for your patience. You are now chatting with 'Kyle' you - Hi Kyle, you - I'm looking to..."
- "I just purchased my Godaddy account to find out it blocks all connections except 80 and one other. In other words we can't use the 2195 connection that is required...."
- "First Issue: I have a Reseller Plan with another web hosting provider, and I contact GreenGeeks to know if they can do my website's migration. They said that the migration was..."
- "Got my oil changed on 4/27/2016 started having trouble 1 week later. A express oil supervisor came to my house to discover that no oil was in my car, he..."
- "When the owner of a company you believe to be reputable tells you "you can buy a cheap paint job from someone else or you can pay me and your..."
- "Now the company did not contact to my complaint by phone that is a recording, neither did they respond to 2 e-mails made, either did the staff give me a..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."