Privacy and Data Security

I got an email stating my domain 33fit.com was renewed for 9 years and charged 136.53.

So I called Go-daddy and informed them I did not make this transaction.

They said the only way to refund was to cancel the domain, which I did not want to do, I only had the domain for 3 months.

They canceled my domain that I still had 9 months ownership.

Istead of just canceling the fraudulent order they stole my domain.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of godaddy domain service from Godaddy and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3000 and wants Godaddy to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was scammed me, total lack of security and poor customer service at best. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Godaddy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Godaddy?

Comments

#1120201

Would you be willing to sign an affadavit stating exactly what Godaddy did to cause you to lose a domain name that was still active though use of extortion Godaddy stole your domain to sell to a third party who back ordered it so both Ebay and the New Registrar can profit both from the transfer as well as the eventual sale to an unscrupulous buyer paying 10X the face value.Please include how long Godaddy had the domain before transferring it to the new owner which means Godaddy got paid twice for a domain name in one year.

They are double dipping.