I got an email stating my domain 33fit.com was renewed for 9 years and charged 136.53.
So I called Go-daddy and informed them I did not make this transaction.
They said the only way to refund was to cancel the domain, which I did not want to do, I only had the domain for 3 months.
They canceled my domain that I still had 9 months ownership.
Istead of just canceling the fraudulent order they stole my domain.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Scammed me
- Total lack of security
- Poor customer service at best
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Godaddy Domain Name
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hi this is to leave my review against leading domain hosting provider - GoDaddy. I am an online book seller - onlyschoolbooks.com and from India. I must say I am..."
- "If you are building a website for the first time, then it's likely that you are unaware of everything your website will actually require to be worth anything. I don't know..."
- "This is my story on how Go Daddy scammed/fraud me. The one thing that's not in this is that i got a $347.10 ticket from the police over the whole thing..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Got my oil changed on 4/27/2016 started having trouble 1 week later. A express oil supervisor came to my house to discover that no oil was in my car, he..."
- "Found a car on the computor ,salesman did a quick credit application I had 2000 dollars down and income of 99,000 dollars a year plus was approved paid a transfer..."
- "it is the 2rd of january 2016 and the phone I purchased from straight talk around the 15th of december including the plan and 45.00 unlimited 30 day service..."