Privacy and Data Security
Usability

Today GoDaddy turned out to be a scam.Thanks a lot godaddy.

They ripped me for $2000 give or take on SSL. Some concerned guy called me from Godaddy saying that I can save money by consolidating all SSLs to one bundle. Sure, why not, right? What they didn't say is that they will charge me today for 3 years of SSL even on SSLs that were purchased for 3 years 6 MONTHS AGO.

Well, you can always call support and get it sorted out, right? Wrong!

To fix it and get a refund, all my SSLs will have to be cancelled, and I'll have to spend a few hours redoing all servers, not to mention the downtime.This was my last business deal with GoDaddy.

Review about: Godaddy Ssl Certificate.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Being scammed.

Had an Experience with Godaddy?

Comments

Ahead Hosting - No Ahead Hosting "No ahead-hosting.com money back guarantee SCAM Buyer Beware I purchased ahead-hosting.com web hosting and autoblog but seller suspended my account after only 7 days and claimed that I violated the..." Read more Error database against bluehost Bluehost "Tech Support: Website Issues Error database established you will be connected to an agent within 65 minutes . is it live chat? its slow service and every Saturday i got..." Read more Shopify - Delivery Service Review Shopify "I ordered one item for a Christmas gift for my granddaughter never received I will show you what I got and the payment was taken. I sent email after email..." Read more Shopify - Shipping Service Review Shopify "Placed an order for a sweater back in december for almost $90 and I'm yet to hear anything about my order. I emailed both support and the owner of the..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more