Privacy and Data Security
Usability

12/19/17 I’d have to say GoDaddy is the worst for website building, domain name purchases, and for hosting plans. Customer service is pathetic, and godaddy itself has CONSTANT OUTAGES which will keep you from either getting into the site, getting email, or even being able to see your site on the web!

I have spent hours with customer service trying to resolve a multitude of issues for various sites in the last month. I’ve personally created over five hundred sites, and am experienced with web developing, web content, and so forth.

Godaddy is nothing but a huge disappointment and is costing me time, money, and peace of mind! Do yourself a favor, check the web for godaddy complaints.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Had a WORST customer services support experience while having chat with godaddy help chat session. First they were unable to sort out the problem.

They Dont know how to solve how to guide. and instead of that they close the chat session from there end without providing the solution.

I asked a simple solution that how can i have control panel USER id as Admin or as a customize name except of auto generated characters by Godaddy. and they were unable to sort out that problem.

I am surprised when i asked a Local vendor to customize the user name of control panel for a domain i bought from that vendor and he did it within 2 minutes. I THINK MY LOCAL VENDOR IS MORE PROFESSIONAL THAN GODADDY TEAM.

I will highly recommend not to HIRE godaddy.com as your domain hosting services provider.