This is my story on how Go Daddy scammed/fraud me.
The one thing that's not in this is that i got a $347.10 ticket from the police over the whole thing because Go Daddy demanded that i be prosecuted. Police nearly showed up at my place 2-3 times a week this past month and half cuz Go Daddy keeps making up false accusations. I had more emails from Godaddy support and from other @godaddy.com emails confirming i referred but police requested/harassed me they be deleted to cover it up.
I referred 10 customers who bought 12+ new managed hosting plans from Godaddy.com (12months ago) and i contacted "Godaddy" 2 weeks later at email@example.com and i was moved to firstname.lastname@example.org and they told me that i did refer and they would be sending the $5,000 shortly. I waited and waited and waited... i never got paid so i contacted them again, They told me "To wait 5-7 business days for it to post to the original payment method and if i don't receive them to contact them back until resolved" I waited and didn't get anything.
I contacted support@godaddy and Stephen P. , Mike P. and christian P. emailed me saying "To wait 5-7 business days for it to post to the original payment method and if i don't receive them to contact them back until resolved" I still didn't receive anything. They then told me to contact Paypal and to confirm with them i didn't receive anything and forward the messages saying i didn't receive anything. I contacted 2 different people from Paypal both saying that "I did not receive anything from "Go Daddy" and to contact "Go Daddy" to see if they really did send anything or if they made it up". I forwarded these to them and they continued to say that there is no proof/evidence of it existing and to contact them with proof/evidence although i just gave them it like 3 times or more.
They told me that "We will have to lock your account and to investigate this issue". A week later i got a email saying it's been unlocked so i logged back into my account and they had deleted it off of my account and deleted other personal info off of my account. I then contacted them back (I called Marianne Curran and she told me "Sorry for the inconvenience we will pay you $1,000 every 2 weeks the payment is late". I then made a comment Why don't you make it a month. She agreed. I said "Ok, Thank you!" so i waited and waited and waited again they still didn't pay. I contacted them again and they transferred me to the "Office of the CEO" They told me that they would be willing to work with me on this but wanted a screen shot of the account. I forwarded the emails from support and other @godaddy addresses to them and they refused that it was the truth and said that i lack of information and accordingly to the law you have to to have a screen shot of the account providing that you referred and the cash dollar amount before contacting them about getting paid. The CeoTeam then said "We need to build a strong communication and relationship before any money can be sent out" I then waited 6 months and they wouldn't respond to any of my questions or concerns.
They continued to say they that all of the information and proof has been wiped out from existence. By that time it was 12 months in. I then called the Office of the CEO dozen of times "They would not answer or pick up, i left a message asking them to call me back" they contacted me in email and wrote a letter saying that "I have been a threatening, Abusive and demanding for money from "Mr. Parsons" and "Go Daddy" and that "I'm banned from Go Daddy and All Wild West Domains threw out the entire internet and have to transfer domains within 30 days and that i will be crucified by law enforcement and Mr. Parsons."
"This was very shocking to hear since it's not true and i never threatened anyone. I was patient and kind willing to work this out."
This appears that iv been scammed and lost a huge amount of time trying to resolve this with them. In my opinion "I lost hard work bringing them customers and the money i was expecting for a long period" i also didn't know you can "Crucify someone and make law enforcement to that to someone."
I have talked to them on the phone before and Go Daddy support made comments such as "This phone call will not be recorded. If you dare to expose our company to the world we will prosecute you and kill you." "Hung Up" and "We will crucify you like our people did to Jesus". I believe that they are mad and angry because they owe me money that they said they would pay and don't want to now. They are pinning Disturbing things on there customers about bombs and saying "Bob Parsons rapes 6yr old girls"..... these things are not ok!
The emails Godaddy used in the official police report about their conversations are fake and made up, they no longer exist. How can they be trusted ??
When i transferred i had to chose which domains i wanted to keep, i left the domain i used to refer customers with "Millionairesocietymobile.com". Godaddy threw the domain back out for anyone to buy after 3 weeks without investigating it and without resolving the situation.
I believe that someone from Godaddy's outpost in Redmond, WA hacked my email and pretended to be me so they could have someone to blame. The IP Address they provided associated with the messages came from 220.127.116.11 , i live in Wisconsin.
For More info and proof on this scam check out my blog GoDaddy Scams BE AWARE at http://godaddyscams.blogspot.com/2013/06/godaddycom-scamfraud-revealed.html
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hosting Plan
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We leased 2 dedicated servers with Quadranet and every other day we were getting DDOSed among our IP being black listed. Dustin Cisneros kept reassuring us that its our fault..."
- "Account canceled in 2013 Funds withdrew in 2014, refunded after a seriously insane fight Then, out of the blue, this 2016 bill! 2015USD for basic plan when actually the website is off..."
- "Coolhandle Hosting is nothing but a bunch of rip offs. I had a major time getting them to cancel my accounts(PLURAL) 2 years ago and just today I got a..."
- "I called Jomashop again - same day - 5/6/2016 as directed by the rude cutomer rep "Izhak" an hour after he told me to, as his manager "Roee" stated that..."
- "I bought some Chips Ahoy Chunky from walmart. I always liked chips ahoy until today. The batch i got today was burnt and it tasted burnt. They just don't taste..."
- "2014 Wildwood Heritage Glen 356QBQ Roof issues. Forest River products are junk in my opinion, and they do not honor their supposed 12 year Roof Warranty. I have had this..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."