If you are a loyal Canadian customer GoDaddy charges you TWICE what they charge a new Canadian customer.If you are American they charge you the same either way.
To get the cheaper price you have to sign up as a new customer and migrate your web sites across.
The work to transfer the sites is likely more costly than paying the extra fees.A work around is to switch payment currency to US$, then they treat you as an American, but that only works if you already have US funds and don't need to go through currency exchange.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Godaddy Deluxe Web Hosting
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I just purchased my Godaddy account to find out it blocks all connections except 80 and one other. In other words we can't use the 2195 connection that is required...."
- "GODADDY ARE CHEATERS . THE CASH PARKING ACCOUNT OF GODADDY IS VERY PATHETIC. GUYS NEVER EVER LIST YOUR DOMAIN NAMES FOR PARKING AT GODADDY.COM THERE WERE MULTIPLE TIMES THAT THE AMOUNT..."
- "I suddenly started getting "Welcome to Cloudflare!" emails, on my husbands e-address. I set up his e-mail years ago hoping he could become more tech-savvy...he hasn't. Also, he hasn't EVER..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "If you plan on buying any of these products, or other ones from the same company (as they look like different companies, but aren't), I would strongly advice to read..."
- "I went in to get a quote on the tailoring of my blazer jacket. The owner gave me a quote of $70 which I felt was too expensive. I told..."
- "I was looking for a corgi and my dad found a listing for $250 in Newfoundland which was too good to be true because corgis are never that cheap! I..."