If you are a loyal Canadian customer GoDaddy charges you TWICE what they charge a new Canadian customer.If you are American they charge you the same either way.
To get the cheaper price you have to sign up as a new customer and migrate your web sites across.
The work to transfer the sites is likely more costly than paying the extra fees.A work around is to switch payment currency to US$, then they treat you as an American, but that only works if you already have US funds and don't need to go through currency exchange.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Godaddy Deluxe Web Hosting
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My website is down for several weeks now and they are doing nothing.The first time i contacted them about the issue i have been told to buy a dedicated IP..."
- "I just purchased my Godaddy account to find out it blocks all connections except 80 and one other. In other words we can't use the 2195 connection that is required...."
- "Sacrilege and disrespect towards Hindus and Hinduism by Netfirms The use of Indian symbols/God is a trivial and sacrilege with a disrespect to Hinduism. Netfirms don't even seem to understand what..."
- "Terrible, i've never gone through such a horrible experience with any purchase online or retail ever. Ordering was fine, delivery was on time. Bought the elliptical 3.0. When we opened..."
- "I have been waiting for my order since December 30, 2015. What's going on? The payment was taken out and I'm beyond patient! ..."
- "1. The first one I bought not too long, then the hose where right under the handle was leaking, then I bought the second one; 2. Maybe I am not too..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."
- "My over all experience with this dealership since I got my 2016 Colorado four months ago. My sales experience was good they do the typical push you into stuff..."