Vancouver, British Columbia

If you are a loyal Canadian customer GoDaddy charges you TWICE what they charge a new Canadian customer.If you are American they charge you the same either way.

To get the cheaper price you have to sign up as a new customer and migrate your web sites across.

The work to transfer the sites is likely more costly than paying the extra fees.A work around is to switch payment currency to US$, then they treat you as an American, but that only works if you already have US funds and don't need to go through currency exchange.

Review about: Godaddy Web Hosting.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Godaddy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Godaddy - 2195 Port Issue Godaddy "I just purchased my Godaddy account to find out it blocks all connections except 80 and one other. In other words we can't use the 2195 connection that is required...." Read more Ahead Hosting - No Ahead Hosting "No ahead-hosting.com money back guarantee SCAM Buyer Beware I purchased ahead-hosting.com web hosting and autoblog but seller suspended my account after only 7 days and claimed that I violated the..." Read more Cloudflare - WHO THE H*LL ARE YOU????? Cloudflare "I suddenly started getting "Welcome to Cloudflare!" emails, on my husbands e-address. I set up his e-mail years ago hoping he could become more tech-savvy...he hasn't. Also, he hasn't EVER..." Read more Godaddy - Complain against Refund. Godaddy "To,Sub: Complaint against Godaddy.comSir.I wrote following complain again and again but still I have not got any reply from Godaddy and not solving my problem so I found you and..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more