If you are a loyal Canadian customer GoDaddy charges you TWICE what they charge a new Canadian customer.If you are American they charge you the same either way.

To get the cheaper price you have to sign up as a new customer and migrate your web sites across.

The work to transfer the sites is likely more costly than paying the extra fees.A work around is to switch payment currency to US$, then they treat you as an American, but that only works if you already have US funds and don't need to go through currency exchange.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of godaddy web hosting. Godaddy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned godaddy web hosting in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Godaddy.

Had an Experience with Godaddy?

Comments

GreenGeeks - Didn't Provide the 30-Day Full Refund GreenGeeks "First Issue: I have a Reseller Plan with another web hosting provider, and I contact GreenGeeks to know if they can do my website's migration. They said that the migration was..." Read more Shopify - Fraudulent online stores Shopify "Shopify is promoting scams. It's allowing scam artists and fraudulent stores to steal people's money. Stores sell stuff and then delete themselves from Shopify and customers don't receive the product..." Read more Godaddy - CHEATERS Godaddy "GODADDY ARE CHEATERS . THE CASH PARKING ACCOUNT OF GODADDY IS VERY PATHETIC. GUYS NEVER EVER LIST YOUR DOMAIN NAMES FOR PARKING AT GODADDY.COM THERE WERE MULTIPLE TIMES THAT THE AMOUNT..." Read more Shopify closed my store twice in three weeks for no reason Shopify "I have signed up with Shopify on Feb 25 2017, once I have added my credit card, my account was immediately suspended. No warning, no limitations, account was disabled and..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more