I contacted my CC card company last month because I had been charged for unrequested services totaling $141.I disputed it with the CC company and was immediately credited.
I was told Go Daddy would have to contact them and give a rebuttal. Go Daddy sent me an email telling me that the account had be cancelled and that they had refunded the $141. My website was gone that fast! All that work right out the door!
TODAY I FIND OUT THEY HAVE RE-BILLED MY CC AGAIN! There's got to be something more we can do other than complain on here! There needs to be a Class Action suit started. But I do not know where to begin!
I'm so furious right now.My screen shot from last month clearly shows no auto renew on my account!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Questionable ethics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is my story on how Go Daddy scammed/fraud me. The one thing that's not in this is that i got a $347.10 ticket from the police over the whole thing..."
- "Bluehost debited my account for $44.95 renewal fee, and then they wanted a $75.00 fee to keep my domain name. When I asked them to cancel it they did but..."
- "When you subscribe to their Yearly Unlimited Premium plan, their website says that you get 2 free premium apps which are Site Booster and Form Builder. I only used the Site..."
- "Company has failed to perform specific work required concerning the finishing and repairs of new mobile home as per agreement. New mobile home was purchased on March 19, 2010. Delivery..."
- " I don't really have anything to complain about. Our experience with Blue World Pools has been a mostly positive one. They had someone come to the house to explain how..."
- "I ordered these flowers for my mother and I am abhorred at the lack of quality and the unapologetic customer service I received when I sent a picture of the..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."