Sale Creek, Tennessee
100% full Not resolved
1.4
Privacy and Data Security
Usability

I contacted my CC card company last month because I had been charged for unrequested services totaling $141.I disputed it with the CC company and was immediately credited.

I was told Go Daddy would have to contact them and give a rebuttal. Go Daddy sent me an email telling me that the account had be cancelled and that they had refunded the $141. My website was gone that fast! All that work right out the door!

TODAY I FIND OUT THEY HAVE RE-BILLED MY CC AGAIN! There's got to be something more we can do other than complain on here! There needs to be a Class Action suit started. But I do not know where to begin!

I'm so furious right now.My screen shot from last month clearly shows no auto renew on my account!

Review about: Godaddy Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Questionable ethics.

Had an Experience with Godaddy?

Comments

Lupton City, Tennessee, United States #1201886

Additional information.

Email I received from Go Daddy.

GoDaddy

24/7 Support: +1 (480) 505-8855

Debra Babcock — Customer Number: 105975711

Payment has been canceled for order 986029507 The issuing bank has revoked payment for order 986029507.

As a result, the services indicated on the order have been either discontinued or suspended.

Please contact our Billing Department at +1 (480) 505-8855 to arrange alternate payment for this transaction.* If you choose not to restore services immediately, it is possible you will not be able to recover them later.

Nick
to Anonymous Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa #1202113

Same has happened to me - $120 for the renewal of a single domain. Twice what it cost to get the domain in the first place. And to my knowledge renewal was not turned on.

to Nick Lupton City, Tennessee, United States #1204466