Godaddy - Go Daddy STOLE $141 from me!

15 of 128 Godaddy reviews

I contacted my CC card company last month because I had been charged for unrequested services totaling $141.I disputed it with the CC company and was immediately credited.

I was told Go Daddy would have to contact them and give a rebuttal. Go Daddy sent me an email telling me that the account had be cancelled and that they had refunded the $141. My website was gone that fast! All that work right out the door!

TODAY I FIND OUT THEY HAVE RE-BILLED MY CC AGAIN! There's got to be something more we can do other than complain on here! There needs to be a Class Action suit started. But I do not know where to begin!

I'm so furious right now.My screen shot from last month clearly shows no auto renew on my account!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Charged For Unrequested Services
Review category
Hosting
review #904707

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Godaddy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
15 of 128 Godaddy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 21 #1201886 Lupton City, Tennessee, United States

Additional information.
Email I received from Go Daddy.
GoDaddy
24/7 Support: +1 (480) 505-8855
Debra Babcock — Customer Number: 105975711
Payment has been canceled for order 986029507 The issuing bank has revoked payment for order 986029507. As a result, the services indicated on the order have been either discontinued or suspended. Please contact our Billing Department at +1 (480) 505-8855 to arrange alternate payment for this transaction.* If you choose not to restore services immediately, it is possible you will not be able to recover them later.

1 0 Reply
Nick

Aug 22 #1202113 Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa

Same has happened to me - $120 for the renewal of a single domain. Twice what it cost to get the domain in the first place. And to my knowledge renewal was not turned on.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Godaddy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Godaddy.
Filing a new complaint about
×