Sale Creek, Tennessee
1.4
Privacy and Data Security
Usability

I contacted my CC card company last month because I had been charged for unrequested services totaling $141.I disputed it with the CC company and was immediately credited.

I was told Go Daddy would have to contact them and give a rebuttal. Go Daddy sent me an email telling me that the account had be cancelled and that they had refunded the $141. My website was gone that fast! All that work right out the door!

TODAY I FIND OUT THEY HAVE RE-BILLED MY CC AGAIN! There's got to be something more we can do other than complain on here! There needs to be a Class Action suit started. But I do not know where to begin!

I'm so furious right now.My screen shot from last month clearly shows no auto renew on my account!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $141. The author is overall dissatisfied with Godaddy and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about godaddy account from Godaddy was questionable ethics Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Godaddy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hosting category for more informed decision or compare Godaddy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Godaddy?

Comments

Lupton City, Tennessee, United States #1201886

Additional information.

Email I received from Go Daddy.

GoDaddy

24/7 Support: +1 (480) 505-8855

Debra Babcock — Customer Number: 105975711

Payment has been canceled for order 986029507 The issuing bank has revoked payment for order 986029507.

As a result, the services indicated on the order have been either discontinued or suspended.

Please contact our Billing Department at +1 (480) 505-8855 to arrange alternate payment for this transaction.* If you choose not to restore services immediately, it is possible you will not be able to recover them later.

to Anonymous Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa #1202113

Same has happened to me - $120 for the renewal of a single domain. Twice what it cost to get the domain in the first place. And to my knowledge renewal was not turned on.

to Nick Lupton City, Tennessee, United States #1204466