Privacy and Data Security
Usability

Do not purchase ANYTHING with Go Daddy. Their servers are constantly down which in turn, causes me and my clients to lose thousands!

And, I am one one of their best plans!!!!!! When, customer service is called, Go Daddy will never admit it's their fault. I've had to call in over nine times in four days, lost hours of sleep, and most likely a few clients of their poor business practices. Basically, Go Daddy’s customer service doesn’t know what’s going on half of the time, and simply try and get hard working, paying customers off the phone by providing lame or false excuses – namely being whatever is happening is the callers fault.

As a matter of fact, while I was on the phone recently, for yet another server outage issue, the customer service representative explained that they had no issues. However, multiple places all over the web stated the very issue I was calling in for, and more! Go to www.downdetector.com and read all of the Go Daddy Complaints. I am going on weeks of continual issues with Go Daddy, because my client's websites aren't showing up or intermittently shown, some have no email, while others I can't even log into to see what's going on!

Go Daddy also has rampant issues of not being able to log into c-panel, horrific problems with not receiving email, and once again, just plain site loading and downtime issues. Seriously, if you want a reliable company you can trust to host your site, create a website on, or even get a domain name, DON'T use Go Daddy or you'll regret it! Go Daddy CAN'T do the job, big website or small! Lastly, check for other Go Daddy complaints within pissed consumer and around the web.

You won't be disappointed.

www.godaddy.com The World's largest... Domain name would not be the word I'd have chosen.

I liked: Quite comical always blaming the customer for their problems.

I didn't like: Go daddy does not provide the service you pay good money for.

Comments