Privacy and Data Security
Usability

I purchased a website domain from go daddy and a website builder trial after 30 days I decided not to continue the website builder and go daddy turned my website off.Despite the fact the site clearly advertises a $6.99 per month annual renewal and a $9.99 renewal I was not given that option my website was suspended and I was told the only way it would be turned back on is if I paid a higher annual rate.

A rep named Matt kept me on hold for nearly an hour telling me they would get the website working then came back and said I would have to pay the higher amount or my website could not be reactivated. I advised I would like to speak to a supervisor and was denied the opportunity, I asked if he was working without supervision.

He said no, I advised him I would like a supervisor he put me on hold for another 10 minutes and the line dropped.I would like the same option that every other consumer gets on their website to pay monthly.

Review about: Godaddy Domain Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Price lies deceptive advertising.

Had an Experience with Godaddy?

Comments