Faisalabad, Punjab Province

I am Mahmood ul hasan.new customer of godaddy.com .i purchase a domain form gogaddy.com date Jan 26 2016.I am new in this field.so i send all information to a web designer.to bulid my website.today when i open my gmail account i found a mail mail from godaddy.com,thats (Your account settings have been changed) he change my login information and email adress ,now i cant open my gogaddy account .

help me for this

i will be thnkfull

regards

Mahmood ul hasan

Mahmoodayaz77@gmail.com

This reviewer shared experience about "froud from web designer" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Godaddy and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about godaddy domain service at Godaddy was domain theft Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Godaddy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hosting category for more informed decision or compare Godaddy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Godaddy?

Comments

What are you doing complaining on here? Call the number from the email.