I have several websites and have purchased several products from these crooks. Approximately every few years, they switch their format in an attempt to have people pay for their services to switch them acurately, as its alot of work and difficult for anyone who isn't tech savvy.

A few months back, one of their sales people (equivalent to a used car salesman) rang me up and talked me into transferring to their new updated version. He also promised to transfer the site and that I wouldn't have to worry about a thing. I am an artist and need to present my work professionally. I now have a slideshow which is actually inferior to one from years ago, several paintings are upside down and all of my information about the paintings has vanished.

Upon calling them to ask for assistance, I was told that the salesperson should never have 0made that promise and that they would provide help for $1400.00.

They wouldn't even help me with instructions and told me to refer to a manual. I hope anyone who reads this review will heed my warning and not proceed in handing over money to these fraudulent crooks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Godaddy Web Hosting.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 20.

Comments