We were running a company in partnership with name of JST Business and we have domain from Godaddy and after 6 or 7 month my partner have resigned from the company after that i took handover of everything from him that took almost 6 month and after that i came to know my Konectbridge.com is got expired and I renewed that 30 January 2019 for next one and it got renewed for with no error, todays i was going to do live my website on that domain but that was not showing in my godaddy account then i called to Customer care and they said you can't get that domain due to some internal policy issues but at that time i haven't got any error while renewing the domain.

I have every single proof that i own that domain.

now not getting proper support from godaddy if there was any issues at the renewal they give me an error or warning but i didnt get any issues with that so i renewed it for one year.

Here's your confirmation for order number 1426104333. Review your receipt and get started using your products.

Order Number: 1426104333

₹811.00

IGST:

Thanks & Regards

Sahabuddin Siddiqui

Product or Service Mentioned: Godaddy Domain Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

GoDaddy Pros: No like.

GoDaddy Cons: Issues on every aspect, Cust service or lack of it, Unprofessional staff, Pathetic service.

Comments