I have been trying to reach Go Daddy for the past few days but there is just no way to reach them.You cannot email them as they do not have any email service for clients.

Related: Godaddy - AVOID AVOID AVOID

They say they have 24/7 support service with is utter nonsense because the only way to contact them is to call them and they will keep you waiting for forever exhausting your phone balance.

DO NOT make the mistake of selecting Go Daddy for hosting your website as someday you will face some issue that will need quick response and in such a case you need prompt action for which Go Daddy is just not the option.Check out any other hosting company but take my word DO NOT select Go Daddy under any circumstance.

Review about: Domain And Website Hosting.

Usability
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Godaddy Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Godaddy?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Godaddy stole 33fit.com Godaddy "I got an email stating my domain 33fit.com was renewed for 9 years and charged 136.53. So I called Go-daddy and informed them I did not make this transaction. They said..." Read more Arvixe CHEAP in the true sense of the word Arvixe "I have been suffering at the hands of ARVIXE.com for the past 15 days. 1. They charge your credit card without your authorization. Repeated requests to remove my Credit Card Info..." Read more Godaddy - Go Daddy STOLE $141 from me! Godaddy "I contacted my CC card company last month because I had been charged for unrequested services totaling $141. I disputed it with the CC company and was immediately credited...." Read more Godaddy - Simple hosting package enquiry... MORE confused now! Godaddy "A product expert will be with you soon. Position in *** is 1. Thank you for your patience. You are now chatting with 'Kyle' you - Hi Kyle, you - I'm looking to..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware! Calatlantic Landscaping is a big problem! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Lousy landscaping from Calatlantic! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more