while on vacation my phone broke so I called go daddy to get change my email password as I don't remember it. The only way to do that is if they send the password reset to you email address, I DON'T HAVE A PASSWORD so I can't get my email.

You'd think they could send it to any other email in the company but that's not the case only to the registered email. So, I had to fill out a form to remove the 2 step verification but guess what...that can ONLY be sent back to them through the email address I have no access to. I think this whole thing is ridiculous so I asked to speak with the supervisor Ken from Tempe Az, well...his solution is scan my drivers license and send it to a different department so I started doing that and this is what is says: "I understand this request may result in moving my domain(s) to a new account and could cause disruption to email services and/or site availability for the domain(s)*". In other words they are not here to help you grow your business but disrupt it.

this is in same, worst customer service ever. adriana

Review about: Godaddy Technical Support.

Comments