100% full Not resolved

To,

Sub: Complaint against Godaddy.com

Sir.

I wrote following complain again and again but still I have not got any reply from Godaddy and not solving my problem so I found you and now wrote this later

Please get action,or. Forward to concern department.

Thanks,

Regards.

MAHESH PARDESHI

House-1,Near Pursottam nagar,

Nava wadaj Gam Bus stand,

Nava wadaj,GJ,380013.

Mobile:91-98240 42395

To,

Godaddy (Godaddy domain name registrar)

India,

Contact No:040-67607600

Sub: I must need my refund amount Rs.1188=00 in Indian rupees in cheque. Or Deposit this amount in my Bank account.

I don't want deposit cheque No:131543 (03/23/2016,Invoice No: IFC2016033902593)Please cancel this cheque.

Customer No:104177654

Receipt No: 827770789R

Cheque request ID:29164236 on dated:21/03/2016, 4-16pm.

Payment information: Store credit Rs.1188=00.

Cheque No:131543 (03/23/2016,Invoice No: IFC2016033902593)

Sir,

Per my refund request , I got refund cheque $17.94(Seventeen Dollars and 94 cents) on dated 7/08/16, Cheque No:131543 (03/23/2016,Invoice No: IFC2016033902593)by currier DTDC.

It is useless cheque. I cant deposit this cheque because it is in $ amount ( I meet my Bank branch Manager He awarded me about clearance process if I deposit this cheqe I will payable International cheque clearance charges around Rs.1600=00.

I must need my refund amount Rs.1188=00 in Indian rupees in cheque. Or you can deposit this amount in my bank Account.

I mention here my account details.

Name : Mahesh C Pardeshi

A/c No:[REDACTED]

Bank Name: Bank of Baroda

Branch Name: Ushmanpura, (Ahmedabad,GJ ,India)

Swift code: BARBINBBBHD

IFSC Code: BARB0USMANP (used for RTGS, IMPS andNEFT

transactions)

Please get back or do cancel. I want to back this received cheque to you. This is my bad experience from you also you will be pay currier charges, Please Call me urgently.

I required urgent action from you otherwise I will share this experience to peoples.

Regards,

Mahesh C Pardeshi

Mobile:91-98240 42395

Email: mpardeshi393@gmail.com

Review about: Godaddy Technical Support.

I liked: Very bad, Very bad compny.

I didn't like: Refund policy, Your refund policy and customer support.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $18
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Godaddy?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.