To,

Sub: Complaint against Godaddy.com

Sir.

I wrote following complain again and again but still I have not got any reply from Godaddy and not solving my problem so I found you and now wrote this later

Please get action,or. Forward to concern department.

Thanks,

Regards.

MAHESH PARDESHI

House-1,Near Pursottam nagar,

Nava wadaj Gam Bus stand,

Nava wadaj,GJ,380013.

Mobile:91-98240 42395

To,

Godaddy (Godaddy domain name registrar)

India,

Contact No:040-67607600

Sub: I must need my refund amount Rs.1188=00 in Indian rupees in cheque. Or Deposit this amount in my Bank account.

I don't want deposit cheque No:131543 (03/23/2016,Invoice No: IFC2016033902593)Please cancel this cheque.

Customer No:104177654

Receipt No: 827770789R

Cheque request ID:29164236 on dated:21/03/2016, 4-16pm.

Payment information: Store credit Rs.1188=00.

Cheque No:131543 (03/23/2016,Invoice No: IFC2016033902593)

Sir,

Per my refund request , I got refund cheque $17.94(Seventeen Dollars and 94 cents) on dated 7/08/16, Cheque No:131543 (03/23/2016,Invoice No: IFC2016033902593)by currier DTDC.

It is useless cheque. I cant deposit this cheque because it is in $ amount ( I meet my Bank branch Manager He awarded me about clearance process if I deposit this cheqe I will payable International cheque clearance charges around Rs.1600=00.

I must need my refund amount Rs.1188=00 in Indian rupees in cheque. Or you can deposit this amount in my bank Account.

I mention here my account details.

Name : Mahesh C Pardeshi

A/c No:[REDACTED]

Bank Name: Bank of Baroda

Branch Name: Ushmanpura, (Ahmedabad,GJ ,India)

Swift code: BARBINBBBHD

IFSC Code: BARB0USMANP (used for RTGS, IMPS andNEFT

transactions)

Please get back or do cancel. I want to back this received cheque to you. This is my bad experience from you also you will be pay currier charges, Please Call me urgently.

I required urgent action from you otherwise I will share this experience to peoples.

Regards,

Mahesh C Pardeshi

Mobile:91-98240 42395

Email: mpardeshi393@gmail.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of refund policy and your refund policy and customer support. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of godaddy technical support and associated monetary loss in the amount of $18. Godaddy needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned godaddy technical support in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Godaddy.

Had an Experience with Godaddy?

Comments