Privacy and Data Security
Usability

My credit card was charged for services I did not authorize.Be aware that when you call to complain to have the charges removed, the Service Representative will tell you that there is no one at Go Daddy who is capable of reversing the charge and that you are auto-enrolled in auto renewal when you sign up for a service.

This is a deceiving consumer practice. I also spoke with a Go Daddy Manager named Jenna and advised them that I would be filing a consumer complaint with my state of residence to contest the charge.

She stated there is nothing she can do because of policy and that there is no one else for me to speak with to contest the charge at Go Daddy.Stay away.

Review about: Godaddy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Godaddy?

Comments

Roswell, Georgia, United States #1279263

It just Happen to me I am out of the window refund policy by 1 day. I am waiting to talk to a supervisor