Surat, Gujarat

I just purchased my Godaddy account to find out it blocks all connections except 80 and one other. In other words we can't use the 2195 connection that is required. If you find another one please let me know.

I want Send Push Notification Does Not send Notification Because My Goddady Sever Not Enable 2195 Port.Displaying Error For Ex : Apns Connection Failed : 111 Connection Refused . Than I Want Urgent Solution My Email Id .viral.redixbit@gmail.com and Skype Janak.redixbit.

Apple Push Notification Does Not Support Only Godaddy Server Plesk Host gator Support All Server 2195 Port.

I want Get Urgent Solution but My project Work Is Pending So Please Try Out Shot To Solved My Issue

Review about: Godaddy Web Hosting.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Godaddy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Godaddy - Complain against Refund. Godaddy "To,Sub: Complaint against Godaddy.comSir.I wrote following complain again and again but still I have not got any reply from Godaddy and not solving my problem so I found you and..." Read more Shopify - Item not received Shopify "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..." Read more Shopify - Product Payed not received Shopify "I had placed an order to zebbuddhaco, which was linked via shopif, they deducted the money instantly , but have no reply when i am going to get the product..." Read more Godaddy - Go Daddy STOLE $141 from me! Godaddy "I contacted my CC card company last month because I had been charged for unrequested services totaling $141. I disputed it with the CC company and was immediately credited...." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more Wish - My money or a lawsuit Wish "My credit card document states that I spent over $600 in checking out my car on your app I registered out of Baltimore City I recently just got a lawsuit..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more