Surat, Gujarat

I just purchased my Godaddy account to find out it blocks all connections except 80 and one other. In other words we can't use the 2195 connection that is required. If you find another one please let me know.

I want Send Push Notification Does Not send Notification Because My Goddady Sever Not Enable 2195 Port.Displaying Error For Ex : Apns Connection Failed : 111 Connection Refused . Than I Want Urgent Solution My Email Id .viral.redixbit@gmail.com and Skype Janak.redixbit.

Apple Push Notification Does Not Support Only Godaddy Server Plesk Host gator Support All Server 2195 Port.

I want Get Urgent Solution but My project Work Is Pending So Please Try Out Shot To Solved My Issue

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of godaddy web hosting. Godaddy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned godaddy web hosting in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Godaddy.

Had an Experience with Godaddy?

Comments

Shopify - Item not received Shopify "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..." Read more Shopify - Shipping Service Review Shopify "Placed an order for a sweater back in december for almost $90 and I'm yet to hear anything about my order. I emailed both support and the owner of the..." Read more Godaddy - Complain against Refund. Godaddy "To,Sub: Complaint against Godaddy.comSir.I wrote following complain again and again but still I have not got any reply from Godaddy and not solving my problem so I found you and..." Read more Shopify - Warning Don't Get Ripped Off Shopify "I made two separate purchases from Raphael Shop on the Shopify website in 07/2017. Never received any items and all attempts at communication with the vendor has gotten no response...." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more