Surat, Gujarat

I just purchased my Godaddy account to find out it blocks all connections except 80 and one other. In other words we can't use the 2195 connection that is required. If you find another one please let me know.

I want Send Push Notification Does Not send Notification Because My Goddady Sever Not Enable 2195 Port.Displaying Error For Ex : Apns Connection Failed : 111 Connection Refused . Than I Want Urgent Solution My Email Id .viral.redixbit@gmail.com and Skype Janak.redixbit.

Apple Push Notification Does Not Support Only Godaddy Server Plesk Host gator Support All Server 2195 Port.

I want Get Urgent Solution but My project Work Is Pending So Please Try Out Shot To Solved My Issue

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of godaddy web hosting. Godaddy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned godaddy web hosting in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Godaddy.

Had an Experience with Godaddy?

Comments